Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Father's Day!... a little late :)

Happy Father's Day to all you daddy's out there! Isn't being a parent wonderful (and terrible sometimes?!) Here's hoping you have a wonderful day celebrating with (or without) your children :)

This Father's Day is also my mother's birthday! So I when I was trying to think of some presents I thought I'd do a 2-for-1 deal. I also figured the kids could get involved!

I was not so pleasant while trying to do this little project though... It was supposed to be fun! But I kind of turned into a tyrant spitting out demands like "keep your hand still! Don't flex... relax... can you just hold on!!" But I apologized... and eventually let the boys have fun just painting on some other canvases I had...

Bubba's favorite color is red, and Ceej's is orange... and well Miss M just got pink b/c she's a girl! I couldn't use her hand... so I tried her little foot. I think one turned out... but you get the point!

It is displayed in my parents laundry room/play room! And I can't help but smile when I see it!


I added a little polka-dot detail (with the eraser end of some pencils) around the border


2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)