And really... 0-10 years.... who really remembers that much from those early years? I don't!
10-19.... who's going to say their teenage years were their favorite? Not me!
I wanted to have all my children before I turned 30... NAILED IT! (Unless God has some other plan for us....) I am super happy with 3 kiddos... 2 boys and 1 girl is just perfect for me! My hands are plenty full. But hey God... I'll do whatever you want!
Here are 29 things I did on or around my birthday! (in no particular order)
1. ate a DQ cookie dough blizzard (compliments to my friend RB)
2. helped a friend move
3. enjoyed the beautiful weather
4. ate chinese
5. took a shower!!!
6. worked out (don't worry I showered after I worked out)
7. went garage-saleing
8. enjoyed a beer... or two...
9. did my toes!!!
|compliments to my sis for my bday present!!|
11. watched some girly movies w/ Miss M
12. went the entire day w/o having to touch poop! **
13. enjoyed a free coffee from starbucks
14. sang on the praise team at church
15. went to a movie with the kiddos
16. painted Miss M's toes!
17. took a nap
18. ate chik-fil-a yummm
19. played sudoku
20. went for a walk21. enjoyed getting ID'd
22. spent 1-on-1 time with Miss M
23. spent time with just the boys!
24. went to a park
25. got some sun
26. spent time with my nieces
27. felt blessed
28. did laundry
29. thanked God for these 29 years
So over all pretty good birthday!!
**this was in reference to other people's poop.... I may have touched my own... not real sure... JDub just happened to be home to help with this :)