Thursday, April 11, 2013

And then there were 5 well maybe 6...

Let's see.... what's new in our household...

-We got a new stove!!!

Yes I know its pretty sweet. No longer will I have to figure out how to adjust the directions when it comes to cooking something... No turning it up an extra 15 degrees and cooking for half an hour longer! When it says cook for 11-13 minutes at 375 degrees..... 11 minutes later the food will be ready! YAY! It's the little things that make such a difference...

-I've lost some weight!!!

Yea its not a ton yet... but slowly but surely I'm getting there...

-Oh yea BABY GIRL IS HERE!!!

We couldn't be more thrilled that our baby girl has finally arrived. Ok.. so maybe I'm the most excited b/c she's not inside me anymore!! The delivery was great... probably couldn't have gone any better!

Yes I realize how awful this photo of me is... but honestly... I could care less. I was feeling pretty good right here with my lovely epidural :) Have I mentioned when having babies I highly recommend them?


Granted both of my legs were completely numb... yea it was still great... Contractions started around 1:45 am Thursday and then she was here 9:21 am Friday morning!! I think I will call her Baby M for now... I know the "Baby" part will be gone before I know it... but for now... Baby M it is!

Baby M was 7 lbs 11 oz; 19.5 inches long.  JDub and I had a heck of a time figuring out her middle name... but we finally agreed :) She has the cutest little shaped head and her ears are so tiny!! She resembles her older brothers... but still has unique, girly features. OH and here's the best part!!! SHE'S A RED-HEAD!! I just love it. JDUB is totally outnumbered by us... we're taking over.

Baby M is an eating fool... I tell you what she just eats and eats and eats! But I know its a good thing. She's doing really well sleeping at night... going 3-4 hours in between feedings. So I'm not too much of a zombie. Now of course I'm letting her sleep in bed with me... (yes I know they tell you not to... but whatever, I am her mother and I know best!) and I mean the girls' not even a week old!

Anywho... we are now a family of 5... 6 if you count Mango :) JDub has been off all week to help. Its been awesome. I'm not really sure how I am going to manage w/o him?! I guess I'll figure it out though. We are so blessed :) Thank you God!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)