Monday, March 11, 2013

Quench your thirst!

So I hadn't been on Pinterest in a while... probably not a bad thing! But I've been browsing it lately and came across a recipe for Cherry Limeade! MMMM I love me some Sonic Cherry Limeade. Problem is they closed down the only Sonic in Cedar Rapids! Not cool... So its been a while since I've had one; and I have been dying of thirst lately. I'm going to blame this nasty cold that has zapped me of my energy and voice (yep... I had/have laryngitis!). Four easy ingredients!

Fill cup with ice, 12 oz Sprite, 3 lime wedges (squeezed) and 1/4 cup of Cherry Juice.
Now the original recipe called for Libby's Cherry Juice... but I think the Hy-Vee brand was just fine. I also didn't measure out 12 oz and 1/4 cup... I just kinda estimated. But its yummy! As you can see I have been enjoying at least 1 and sometimes 2 glasses a day! I think I might have to restock my supplies here soon.

In other news........





































Nothing to report on Mango really.... she's just such a pretty kitty! (And silly too...)

Ceej is turning 3!!

I have been slowly preparing for Ceej's upcoming 3rd birthday party! I am a little crazy too... Seeing as how I'm 8 months preggo... this baby's due April 10th and Ceej's party is the 20th... Let's just hope this baby comes a little early..... I think March 27th sounds like a fabulous date myself :) That would be super helpful God... if you could make that happen!? Or I could do an April Fool's baby too... I would love to call up the gparents in the middle of the night and be like "I'm not fooling I swear!!!" I do think I might have to have Cherry Limeade as the drink of choice that day.

Can you tell what the theme is going to be?!

Bubba is quite upset I have not made any red ones yet (seeing as that is his favorite color). I'm working on it though...  Those little buggers are time-consuming?! But so far they are holding up well with 2 boys throwing them around like crazy.

I have to admit I am being a little lax on all the party craziness. Party City has some great decor that I ended up just buying instead of trying to make my own.... I'm just tired y'all! Like I said hopefully this baby comes early on NOT late though.... cross your fingers for me! I have been measuring a week ahead each visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)