Sunday, February 24, 2013

Babies, Babies, Baby blankies

Seems like everyone's having babies all around me! My MOPS (Mother's of Pre-Schoolers) group has sooo many new babies... and still more babies to come! We had four pregnant ladies just at my table alone! (two of the four moms now have little girls!!) In preparation for all these babies I have been sewing up a storm.

baby blankets!!!

I think this is one of my favorites... one side was an old sweatshirt with the pocket and the other is fleece. I can just imagine hiding a little toy inside the pocket and seeing the baby try to figure out where it went.

Gotta love zebra print (fleece)! The other side is black satin!

This one is rather large.. but nice and sturdy, made with gray sweatshirt material and fleece. Definitely for a little boy!

More zebra, but this time with a nice burgundy satin. 

Now I need to figure out if I'm keeping one of these for my lil girl..... or making a new one! Who knows :) I get really bored of doing the same blanket over and over, so its been fun mixing and matching fabric with ribbons. I always think I have too much ribbon but I want to go buy more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)