Saturday, October 20, 2012

Feed the Ghost

Well folks... I have my game for Bubba's preschool party ready!!! I'm calling it "Feed the Ghost." Hopefully it's not too scary for the lil kiddos. Initially I wanted to have a jack-o-lantern eating the candy corn bags I made... but then JDub said he had some particle boards at work that already had holes cut in them?! So I improvised...


The white particle board + red and black spray paint + Candy bean bags = Feed the Ghost!

Its not too pretty... but hey it works. I've been letting the boys play it while leaning against the wall... I thought about trying to have JDub engineer some hinge/board on the back... but eh... I think we're good.

Don't you want to feed the ghost!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)