Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I have an announcement

Well folks.... its that time again... time to have ANOTHER baby... oh jeez. I'm starting to wonder what we were thinking... JDub and I... even talking about having another baby... because its like once we have the talk then BAM! I'm pregnant... It literally was that fast! I guess God knew all along it was time :)

I'm not gonna lie. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really hope its a girl. I mean obviously I will be happy with whatever God gives us.... but I can hope right?!

There goes my hot bod :( Oh well I suppose I got it back after 2 babies..... so I can do it again right?! I just might have to join Kosama again when its all said and done! I am already showing... which is quite ridiculous... I'm not even fully through my 1st trimester and its like there's the belly. I know part of it is b/c I have to eat every 2 hours... I know some of you are like yea right... you don't HAVE to eat every 2 hours... and you're right I don't have to... unless I want to feel all pukey and light-headed! And the other part is I have not worked out in forever... like pretty much since I posted about working out 4/5 days... it was like oh wait... I have no energy what is my deal... oh yea I'm preggo. I know you can still workout when you're pregnant.... I just haven't had the energy to! I'm hoping I'll get some here soon though...

hot bod after 2 babies
And to all you people who don't gain 50+ pounds when you are pregnant.... that's awesome... I'm jealous really... I don't know how you do it... well maybe you just don't eat like a cow and you workout too... and that's great. But for me... I'll just gain it all and then hopefully lose it by working my butt off after the baby arrives.... So don't tell me to only gain 25-35 pounds.... cause I might just punch you in the face :) Blame the hormones!!!
this will be me in 7 months...

Anyone want to make predictions on when my belly button will pop? They try to say its like a turkey thermometer popping out... once that happens the turkey is done!.... yea not so much with me... I'm guessing month 4 it'll be out..

Also just a fun little fact... BOTH of my sister's are pregnant right now too?! Joke's on grandma I guess :) Love you Mom!!

2 comments:

  1. Now Laura, the trick is to start out 25 pounds overweight already, THEN gain another 25 during pregnancy, and then you can say that you only gained 25 pounds while pregnant. That has always been my plan.

    So really, you messed up when you got back into shape after Ceej. LOL.

    -FLH

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)