Monday, June 4, 2012

June 2012 updates

Alllllllllllllllrighty then...... (holla Ace Ventura!)

I figured some of you distant family out there (and anyone else who's interested!) Might like to hear some updates going on around here!

Kosama ends :(
I am quite saddened by this..... But my stint of working out with Kosama is over :( It was sooo awesome. And while I truly miss the workouts everyday, I'm not really missing getting up at 4:30 am! Here's a refresher of my new hot bod kosama-before-and-after . So what do I do now?! Well.... I've managed to do 3 workouts here at home since my last official Kosama workout (back on May 29) so not too bad.... It's hard to find the time when you're not getting up at the butt-crack of dawn! But its not like I can blare Kei$ha that early at home and hop around my living room w/o waking everyone. I'm hoping to keep up with my own workouts whether its walking, videos, different movements from Kosama that I can remember..... that way I don't lose all my hard work. If anyone is looking for a workout partner for some sort of (cheap) Yoga or Zumba class let me know?! :)

Sick again....
Yea are you tired of reading about my sicknesses? Cause I'm sure tired of it... it is ridiculous!! But yes, we are all sick and still getting over it. I hate to be Negative Nancy here... but after posting "I hope you all have a blessed Memorial day weekend" Mine pretty much blew... chunks... JDub worked Saturday and Sunday... to be off Monday but too sick to do anything fun. Ceej also developed a TERRIBLE cough that will not go away.... (yep its still here 2 weeks later!) We went to urgent care the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend b/c Bubba said his ear hurt (yep, it was infected!) Then of course I got sick Tuesday (after at least working out). I didn't develop the sore throat and cough until a week later... but did have fever/chills/feeling like someone had taken a baseball bat to my head....

So yea.... sorry if I haven't made an effort to call or write you... I've been busy with that.... and lazy; a mixture of the two really! I did manage to give myself a pedicure though!
who's got a boat? I'm ready for some smooth sailin'
Bubba's turning 4
It's getting to be that time again!!! I'm kind of a dork (if you haven't noticed that already) and I get excited about planning my children's birthday parties. Can you guess the theme for Bubba's 4th bday?
arrrrrgh matey's!
I have to admit I bought the costume on sale for $7 after Halloween 2 years ago... but got Bubba convinced to wear it this past Halloween. I even got JDub and I dressed up as well! It was fun. Now I just need to figure out an outfit for Ceej and we'll be all set for the event. And yes.... I ghetto-made the sword above (out of cardboard, duct tape, and masking tape!) after the original one went missing....

I couldn't help but go on Oriental trading and find a bunch of goodies!!! I have ALOT of plans right now and probably need to downscale them... but we'll see!!

Mango's not well
We are unsure what is going on with our furry little friend... while she's still spunky and fun!....
where's mango?

can you spot mango in the pantry?!

bald spot

So Mango developed a bald spot a while back (it was much smaller before...) I took her to the vet b/c it was a perfect circle and after a little research online.... thought it might have been ringworm!? But no worries... the vet ok'ed it saying perhaps she had rubbed the fur off (b/c it was already growing back...) or gotten it stuck on something and pulled out... (or Ceej ripped it out...). He asked if I recalled her scratching and I couldn't.... but NOW I CAN. All she does is scratch and scratch that bald spot... she's even moved on to the other ear?! I can't figure out why... My only thought is my boys are naughty and they are so mean to her... they chase her around.... throw toys at her, terrorize her... and then 2 seconds later are all like "hi Mango!" and want to pet her... meanwhile I feel like its a nervous tick she's developed b/c she's stressed out from my boys... but I guess she could just really be itchy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)