Saturday, May 19, 2012

Which Bridesmaid Dress should I re-wear?

Ok folks... its that time again. I can't decide what I want to wear?! It seemed to work out so well for my new year's eve post... I thought I'd try it out again.

Please see my poll on the right side and choose for me ok?! Cast your vote :)

Bridesmaid dress #1


This might look familiar to some of you... I did this "remake" a while back when I was obsessed with shirring everything! (see the original post here ) I wore the original dress as a maid of honor for my sister's wedding......... And I wore the remake to a friends wedding last summer and it was a hit! I had several readers at the wedding and they recognized it immediately :)

Bridesmaid dress #2

This lovely lady was suppose to appear at my eldest sister's wedding...... But then she eloped...... in Vegas! No alterations needed for this one.... and I did happen to wear it to 5+ weddings back in college...... but its cute right?! So what's one more time?

Bridesmaid dress #3


This is a dress originally worn by my sister, for MY wedding. Yep... this is the dress I chose for my bridesmaids! Looking back I'm thinking I should have gone a different route... but hey I was young... and in love.. and all that good stuff... I will probably NOT wear these shoes with it... but I was in a hurry to snap a photo! 

Assuming JDub does not have to work next weekend... we have a wedding reception to attend! I've only met the girl once... its a co-worker of his but you decide for me... What should I wear?

Please vote on the poll on the right. Thanks much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)