Friday, May 4, 2012

Foosball is the devil Bobby Boucher!


So boys will be boys... and they will be rough on clothes. I rarely buy new clothes for the boys. They grow so fast, and are messy! I'd much rather buy used (cheap) clothes.... And sometimes they get a little worn out. After I patched up Ceej's jeans with Elmo..........

Bubba was getting a little jealous and requested one of his worn out pants get a patch too!

After some consideration..... he went with a football. I had some scrap brown fabric and white fleece...


It took some manipulation... but I was able to get the pants positioned so I could use the zig-zag stitch on my machine. It went a lot faster than hand-stitching :)


Its not perfect... but I was instantly gratified seeing his little face light up and hearing him say " my football pants!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)