Friday, May 25, 2012

And the winner is.........

Blue polka dot!!!! (by a whopping 73%!) It's funny to see what dress people really like cause I was almost thinking it would be #1. Thanks so much for all of your input and votes :) I appreciate your help.... you saved me a good hour of trying to figure out what to wear!

me wearing the dress circa 2005 :)
Now let's just hope JDub makes it back in time from working out of town...... otherwise I'll get all dolled up for nothing?!

Oooo and I just bought some new Lia Sophia jewelry I'm excited to wear with it too!!

Have a blessed Memorial's Day weekend everyone!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)