Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

Gingers reunite everywhere!!!! I really don't like being referred to as a "ginger" it sounds degrading... but if another ginger calls me one its ok... ya know? It's like we have our own little club. Any who, this year I was pumped St. Patrick's Day fell on a Saturday! That meant JDub would be home and we could all go to the parade together! In preparation my mom found me this nice green shirt at Goodwill. I don't know the exact price she paid... but it was cheap I'm sure...

Initially I saw this on Pinterest and thought it would be cool to try....

So I tried eye-balling my cuts...


I ended up trimmed a bit more off to get the fit just right.... I took the scraps and tied 3 little knots on each side.

I wanted to go with the racerback style shirt... but then I didn't want to ruin the Bible verse on the back. And hey there were A LOT of people out and about over the weekend..... and I'm sure a few of them could use a little Jesus too :)

I ended up with this!
It was just too hot to wear a t-shirt... I'm glad I altered it to get a lil more sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)