Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nothing new....

There is not much going on in our household these days!!! So that is why I have been a little m.i.a. in the creative blog world.

I have been working on things for Ceej's upcoming 2nd birthday celebration! Here are the invites I made :)


Can you guess what theme I'm going with?! These little buggers took me forever... but hey they are pretty cute right?!

I found these adorable shoes at Old Navy the other week....... I just couldn't pass them up; check out the clearance price!


So you can expect some fun projects coming up after the birthday extravaganza (I sure hope the weather is nice cause Ceej just loves water balloons :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)