Monday, January 9, 2012

All Dressed Up

Well JDub's Christmas party came and went!!! :) Thanks to everyone who took my poll and helped me decide not only what to wear for his party ... but also for New Year's Eve!! I might have to do that anytime I need to dress up for something... it was so nice to just be like kep... here's what I'm wearing tonight! I'm pretty sure it saved me at least a half an hour getting ready.

JDub even got all dressed up (men always look good in suits :) ) I tried asking him if I could post his pic on my blog today.... but he must be busy at work cause he's not answering me! So instead of waiting I did my own little "photo shop" just so you could see his outfit too!


Overall I'd say we were the best dressed  :)


However after looking at these photos I'm realizing how much I resemble the hunch-back of notre dame!
I need to remember to get my "boobs to the balcony" like back in my show choir days! It really does make a difference having good posture... sitting at home in sweat pants all day long.... its hard to remember that!

I attempted to paint my nails... and they looked good for oh.. maybe 2 hrs. Then they were already ruined!! Here's a couple snap-shots. I did my french manicure and added some rhinestones to my ring and middle fingers... of course I did that BEFORE I showered which was a mistake... I tried to go to Wal-greens and look for more stones but they don't sell them anymore! That's really bumming me out. I know they have a lot more fun designs and prints now for your nails.. .but I miss the old-school rhinestones :(


It was good to get out and be around adults! And the food was really good too. Especially the dessert... I really wish I would have taken a picture of that!! Oh man... chocolate chocolate chocolate something or other... very yummy. Oh wait! The joys of the internet... I found a pic online and it was pretty much like this cake!!
Chocolate? YES, PLEASE!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's the biggest smile I've ever seen him make....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)