Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What should I wear?!

Ok I can't figure out what dress I want to wear to JDub's Christmas Party in January!? I NEED your help. I am creating a nice little poll over to the right. So please take a minute to decide for me! The pics aren't the best.... but here it goes!

DRESS #1 H&M silver



















This is a fabulous dress I got from H&M back in October when I attended Women of Faith! It was a steal at $7... brand new!!! It's a bit wrinkly in these pics.... but I will be sure to steam it when I wear it in public. I paired it (and all the others) with some black tights and cute black heels.

DRESS #2 Shirred LBD






















This is my first attempt at a LBD... you might remember it from my previous post LBD . I haven't worn it out yet!!! So this could be a good time to finally wear it :)

DRESS #3 Peek a-boo Black























I'm saying Peek a boo Black b/c its yet another LBD... BUT this one has a sheer material across the shoulders! I took one pic with this mod shrug....if you will... and one w/o... This was a great buy at $5... from a consignment store, with the original price tag of $98 still attached! Gotta love it :)


So I need your help... I am terrible at making these decisions.... and JDub could care less. I'm pretty sure I could show up in my pj's and he wouldn't care! So what should I wear to his Christmas Party? It says dress "Holiday Style" on the invite...

PLEASE HELP ME BY VOTING ON MY POLL!!! The runner-up dress will be worn on Saturday as my New Year's Eve attire. Thanks :)

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)