Saturday, December 17, 2011

Peppermint Toes

JDub and I had the privilege of going out to a nice dinner with the couples in our small group the other night. It was sooo much fun! One of the couples lives in Anamosa and invited us out to dinner at a local restaurant and then back to their beautiful home. The food was delicious.. and the best part was it was just the adults!!! HAHA. Usually we have all of our children there running around being all crazy and trying to do a lesson of some sort... but with it being Christmas and all we got some sitters and had adult time. It was FABULOUS!

After eating way too much (the food was just too good!) we headed back to their house and had a white elephant gift exchange! Those can be so much fun! We had a $10 limit and the girls bought gifts for girls... and the guys bought gifts for the guys... I helped pick out JDub's gift (a knife) and he had those men fighting over that thing!!

I ended up with this by the end of it! (I think our host splurged and went over the $10 limit!)
I know your jealous!!! It was also fought over a few times too!!! I just love getting new nail polish! My toes were in some serious need of a pedicure....

candy cane pedicure
I am happy to say I only need to finish one more Christmas present and then I'll be done!!!! Yay! I'm in the home stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)