Thursday, December 22, 2011

IIIIIIIIII'm dreeeeeaaaaming of a Whiiiiiiite Christ-mas!

Everybody sing it! I cannot believe we don't have any snow on the ground?! In mid-December... in Iowa... its crazy?! Now don't get me wrong... its kinda nice not having to worry about driving in the snow, or carrying kids around in it... and the mess that comes with it. But I'm going to be a little sad if we wake up on Christmas morning and its all green/brown... and NOT white :( Ceej was too little last Christmas to get out in the snow and I was really looking forward to seeing him walking around in his big snow suit :) And sledding too! I really hope we get some snow around here soon so I can get these boys worn out playing in it! And coming in to a nice fire and hot chocolate.... mmmmm

I already have my post ready for after Christmas! With all my home-made gifts!!! It has been so hard for me not to post it already.... but I've been trying to wait so I don't spoil the surprise..... it's been really hard.

How funny is this snowman?! Whoo ya gonna call? GHOST BUSTERS!!!

So since I am a dork and I get excited about clothes..... I get really excited about what I'm going to wear to parties/events?! JDub's Christmas party is coming up (in January) and I have a few options! I'm thinking I'll post pics of all the dresses I am thinking about... and then make you take a vote on which one I should wear?! What do you think? I mean JDub just doesn't care.... he's really no help. I need some input out there ok?! If I get a photographer I'll model them and you can tell me which one wins! Otherwise stay tuned for my special after Christmas post!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)