Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Winter Wreath

So a friend of mine is OBSESSED with making wreaths!? I believe it came from Pinterest... but she is really good at it (you know who you are :) ) I always like to see what crafts she's working on :) she sends me texts of pictures! She does a great job. I got the bug and thought I'd try one of my own! I had this yarn leftover from some other project of mine from YEARS ago... I think it was coasters or something? Any who, I figured I'd try my hand at a wreath.

It was a multi-colored thread and it was looking awesome! Until I ran out of thread.... (cue the whaaa whaaa ....) But I also had some just regular blue thread and lots of felt from my quiet book so here she is!?

I added a little sparkle and flair with some white twigs.. What do you think?! I'm planning on making some more for Christmas presents this year. Who doesn't need a little wall decor right?!

I'm calling it a "winter wreath" but it would probably look good in any kind of blue room :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! I did this with jute and added felt flowers and ribbon and a monogram for my front door. I never felt so accomplished in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)