Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving

So in honor of thanksgiving... and seeing alot of people's facebook status' reading how thankful they are........I thought I'd share a few of my thankful thoughts...

T is for Time Together :) I am so thankful for the time together with family I've had over this past year. Times with family coming up to visit... birthday parties... thankful for that extra time with JDub's grandpa before he passed...

H is for my Husband. For as much as I rip on him and jab at him..... He really is a great guy :) He's smart and handy. He is there when I need him, he works hard so I can stay home and mother our boys, and hey he's not too bad on the eyes either.

A is for Alcohol! Haha :) It's been nice being able to enjoy a drink now and again. Who doesn't enjoy a little night cap eh?

N is for Naps. Who isn't thankful for being able to enjoy a nice nap. I know all you people out there prolly think that's all I do is lounge around and then take naps... but it is a rare occasion... so I am thankful when I get one!!

K is for kisses... the extra "wet" kisses Bubba gives me... the closed mouth, no pucker kisses from Ceej... I could probably do w/o the cold/wet nose kisses from Mango though!

S is for Small Group. As I think I've mentioned... JDub and I have joined a small group at church. It's a lot of couples our age most with kids our age as well.. its been A TON of fun getting to know all of them better and just spending time with other believers. We've taken a little break this month due to business... but I'm looking forward to it starting back up in December!

G is for God. He is so amazing! I can't help but thank Him for all the wonderful blessings he continues to bestow on me and my family.

I is for the Internet... I don't know what I'd do w/o it sometimes! It can be a little bit too consuming on my time... but I like being able to get inspiration from it... stay in contact with it... and because it gave me Pinterest!!!

V is for Video... I just love being able to take videos of my lil guys and watch them over and over :) it really puts a smile on my face.

I is for inspiration. Lately I've been pretty motivated to work on crafts and gifts! It's very rewarding when one of my projects is completed.

N is for Night. Once again this girl loves her sleep... or at least her time away from kiddos... don't get me wrong I love time with them too... but gotta be thankful for the break as well!

G is for God.... yes again! He should be thanked over and over again right?! :)


I hope you are all having a great week so far and that you'll be able to spend some time relaxing with family this Thanksgiving. And eating ALOT of turkey too!! Gobble Gobble!!!

p.s. We are having to miss out on the festivities this morning...... Both boys have pink eye and an ear infection........ but I'm still thankful! At least its a sickness I know will be over soon enough. Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)