Monday, November 14, 2011

Passing on

I don't really know how to start this blog entry today....... It's a bittersweet moment really. I wrote a few entries ago about how my husband's grandfather is battling cancer. And on Saturday morning he passed. It's been a whirlwind of finding babysitters and packing bags. We're back home for now until the funeral later this week.
I say its bittersweet b/c I know he was very uncomfortable being in that hospital all that time... but he will be greatly missed. Heaven is for real........ and I know he's up there right now hanging out with Jesus! So while we are really going to miss him around here... he is in a better place. We love you 'Papa Great' and we look forward to seeing you again in heaven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)