Wednesday, November 9, 2011

No Shave November

So JDub informed me that it is "No Shave November"......... or some people like to make it "Movember" and just try to grow a mustache....... why is everyone so obsessed with mustaches these days? I really don't get it....... you can find mugs with them on it...

you can get attachments for straws....
even babies are wearing them.......

(I have to admit that last one is pretty hilarious :) )

Now JDub knows better than to participate in this ridiculous no shaving in November business... I mean two can play at that game right?! Granted..... I'm not shaving my face.. but still... we could get into a really hairy situation.....


And  besides... we all know there's really only one person who can pull off a mustache anyway.......


J/K!! Who doesn't love Tom Selleck?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)