Monday, December 26, 2011

Home made Christmas presents! :)

So this year I tried to make most of my presents for people. I've been getting ALOT of inspiration from Pinterest and I was really excited to try out some ideas! So here's a few!
Oh yea... and if you're one of my IN-LAWS and haven't received your present... STOP READING (unless you want to have the surprise spoiled..... I figured you would have gotten your gift by now?!)


Tennessee state string art

yarn wreath with leaf accent


no-sew fabric flowers


white yearn wreath with ribbon and felt flower accent


glass cube with lights and hand-made bow

T-shirt plaque
 
Minnie mouse silhouette pillow

flower hair clips (is anyone else freaked out by how wrinkly
my forehead is?! YIKES!!!)

winter yarn wreath with snowman and snowflakes

yarn wreath with felt camelia flower accent

"grandkids" shelf/display

I know they might not look like much... but they took alot of time and effort on my part. JDub even helped out with a few! I hope everyone who received one of these special gifts really enjoys them.... I'm going to have some separate posts showing more detail (a tutorial if you will) on some of the projects.
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! And don't forget the real reason for the season... JESUS!!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the homemade gifts. I especially love my wreath. I'll get it hung as soon as I can. lmh

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)