Saturday, November 26, 2011

200th post!

This is officially my 200th post?! Craziness huh? Its hard to believe I've had something to talk about on here 200 times... j/k... I have some really great projects to post on here! Most of them will have to wait until after Christmas though.... ( sorry folks they are presents for some of my readers :) ) But I promise after Christmas there will be lots of fun things to look at. Most of which came from Pinterest!

Here is a pic of some shirts I made for the boys......

Initially I made them so the boys could wear them for a family photo for Christmas cards....... not sure if that is still going to happen or not... Here's the thing.... I LOVE doing Christmas cards! I have so much fun browsing and figuring out which one I want to use. Filling it in, positioning the pictures... Its fun! But I usually want an actual "family photo" not JUST the kids... but JDub has pretty much said he's not up for trying to get a family photo this year... the most recent one I even have is of all of us dressed up like pirates... and that's not going on the card! My aunt was nice enough to take some photos of the boys in the shirt so I do have those... but I figure I have a week or so to try to convince JDub to let us all get a photo made.... or I can try to set up the tri-pod... we'll see how motivated I get this week...

Oh yea... its going to be hard to get anything done when I have jury duty on Monday.... Here's hoping I show up and they send me home!!! (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)