Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shaun the Sheep

Can I just tell you I've been mad at Netflix quite a bit lately?! First they got rid of Monsters Inc. on their instant viewing.... (its really hard for a 2 year old to understand how Netflix took the movie away... NOT Mommy......) then they jacked up their prices........ and now they got rid of Word World on their instant too?! You're killing me?! It was so nice to just be like ok... Mommy needs a 20 min break... I'll just start an episode of Word World (Bubba's latest obsession).

But yea they took it off there... I know its probably not Netflix... and PBS or something that did it... but still it was bumming me out. I was looking for other kid-friendly shows and JDub found Shaun the Sheep... the first time he started it I was like WHAT?............... But I have to tell you I love it now. Before I use to kind of turn it on and walk out of the room and get stuff done... and now I find myself snuggling and wanting to watch it with the kids?!
I think the thing I like best is there's no talking... sure there's a lot of "baa'ing" and some mumbling and stuff... but there's no annoying cartoony voices... and Bubba likes to sing along with the theme song which is too cute. It's pretty funny too. You should check it out if you have kiddos :) Or even if you don't! Ha! I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)