Friday, October 14, 2011

Quiet Book (in progess)

Ok y'all... I NEED YOUR HELP!!! I am currently trying to make my boys a "quiet book" to play with during church.... Here's what I have so far...


And here's where I need the help... I wanted to do a counting theme for the last pages.... but I can't figure out what to do?!

I figured the boys would like sliding the beads back and forth... but they took up a lot of space?! I was almost thinking I could have flaps on the other side with objects on top... and under the flaps would be the number "5" or "4" whatever number was on top... thoughts on that?! I need input please!!!

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)