Friday, October 7, 2011

Pinterest finds :)

Oh how I love you Pinterest :) I have found so many fun things on there and I've even taken some time away from it and used the ideas!! Here are a few cute ones...


owls made from toilet paper rolls, construction paper, and markers!

scary treats  made with apple slices, peanut butter, and marshmallows!




















So here's the deal on these... they are VERY cute... however when I made them they were ROCK HARD. I mean on the verge of breaking your teeth hard... I found them from nothingbutcountry and she gave me some tips on why they might have turned out that way... I might have to try them again but switch it up to pumpkins next time :)

I almost felt like this guy......
And last but not least.....



I know I've been a little MIA around the blogosphere lately.... I've had family and friends in town!!! It's been a fun week :) Just crazy busy... and I could use a nap.... but all worth it. I am LOVING this weather too.. .it can stick around for a few more weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)