Sunday, October 30, 2011

Greek Goddess

So JDub and I were invited to a "costume party" of sorts over the weekend... unfortunately JDub's Grandfather's cancer is back :( So if you have a minute... please say a little prayer for him and the rest of the family. We were able to spend some time with him in the hospital while he was getting treatment :)

But I still ended up working on a costume and wanted to share it :)




I didn't get it totally done...... you can see some strings hanging down cause I didnt get it all hemmed... but not too shabby eh? I wish it was a little warmer and maybe I could wear it tomorrow........ for Halloween!!! I'm looking forward to dressing my boys up and getting some candy :)

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)