Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 ingredient Goulash

Ok so I'm pretty sure a friend of mine from high school use to make this goulash and that's where I got the recipe... but I'm not 100% sure on that! My memory has been failing me since I had kids. I use to have such a great memory! Oh the days......  Anywho... here's my favorite goulash. I seriously make it about once a week!!

1 can tomato soup (condensed)
1 box of shells n cheese (I like the Hy-Vee brand... but Velveeta does the job as well)
1 lb ground beef

Start some water to boil.... and cook the shells n cheese as directed. While waiting for the water to come to a boil cook the beef. (sometimes I like to add a little garlic... it adds a nice flavor!) then drain the grease and add the condensed soup to the beef! No water necessary. Then once the macaroni is finished (cheese sauce and all) add the beef and there you go...
Now I realize this kind of looks like barf....... LOL. But I swear its delicious.. I usually have at least 2 helpings :) And the leftovers are good too! And my boys LOVE it! Ok wait.... maybe LOVE is a strong word... they will eat it 9/10 times I make it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)