Monday, September 19, 2011

Half moon FALL manicure

So I saw this on Pinterest... surprise surprise.... Here's a link to the how to...half moon manicure

Here's mine!




I kinda went with a fall/candycorn/halloween feel here. I usually don't paint my fingernails... I'm always chipping and breaking them it seems... but I saw it online and wanted to try it out! They're kinda fun.

They are already messed up though... JDub has been putting me to work moving rock and brick... we have to put up a new retaining wall in the back...... Here's what it looks like now..
 Wouldn't you just LOVE to be my neighbors and have to stare at that all the time?! Yikes... it's been a long time coming for this thing... So here are all our new bricks for the new wall.
Spent last night in the rain re-stacking them and taking them off the pallets... I'm already a little sore too! Wish us luck.. this could be the longest project of our lives...... Our mini-walls look nice though right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)