Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Updates and stuff :)

Ok so Pinterest is killing me... like LITERALLY!!! I cannot stop going on it... I will be cooking and think oo I'll just look for a second... and 5 minutes later I'm burning my food b/c I didn't even realize I was staring at it for 5 minutes?! It is addicting... and awesome... and I just love it waaaaay too much. I haven't created my own account but I am thisclose to doing it!!! Be prepared to waste ALOT of time if you click on the link above... but I will note I got some great ideas for Bubba's Dino Party coming up from it... so yea... maybe I didn't waste all of my time on it :)

JDUB:
He is officially M.I.A. this week :( He left Sunday night for work down south (heeeeeey TX) and isn't returning until Friday late late (meaning after the kiddos are in bed). If he doesn't make it home before that its pretty much worthless.... and almost like he isn't really coming home until Saturday! Let's hope his flight isn't delayed like on his way down.

ME:
With JDub out its like I'm a single mom! YIKES!!! Holla to all you single mommies out there... I don't know how you do it... for realz.
But really I'm doing fine... the in-laws stopped over tonight and took the boys for a walk (yay!) I have small group with church tomorrow night (and the in-laws are taking Ceej while I go to that so I'll be down to one kiddo).... My grandmother is coming into town this week... so I'm not all on my own. I've been finding myself in a pretty decent mood, and I think most of it is b/c I have no one to complain to... Well I suppose I could complain to Mango.. but I don't think she really cares. I've been working on my dinos (I'm up to 4 now!) and watching ALOT of hoarders....... man there are some crazy people out there... they'd rather live with their 20 birds with heaps of trash everywhere instead of living with their own husband... what in the world?! Oooo and I got my new Glamour magazine too! Rihanna is just too gorgeous isn't she?!


Bubba:
Oh my goodness he is something else... I'm working on a post of all the funny things he says... I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do... he is too smart for his own good. I find myself constantly reminding myself he's only 2 (will be 3 next week!) He is getting very excited for his Dino birthday party. I'm so glad he's young and everything excites him so much!! I'm getting excited for it myself :) I made the mistake of trying to figure out what Ceej could be for Halloween... and I said an M&M so now Bubba wants to be one too........ I'm a lil bummed b/c I bought him this cute pirate costume on clearance last year... I guess I should let him be what he wants to be... not something I just picked out for him... I wanted to have a pirate party for his bday but he wanted Dinos... You know these things really are for the Mom right?! Not the child!!... haha I kid... I kid...

does anyone else find this photo disturbing?!
Ceej:
He has finally learned how to nod his head yes!!! All it use to be was "nuh uh" "nuh uh" in response to anything. Even when he actually did want something! So now he walks around nodding his little head when I ask him questions :) He's quite a smarty pants just like his big brother. Although he is still a stinker. I'll say "NO!" and he'll look at me with that little chubby face, smiling the biggest smile, laughing even sometimes, and he'll continue to do whatever it is that he was doing! This boy has NO FEAR. Don't they have shirts that say that? I should get him one... or make him one... He will climb ladders at the parks, slide down the biggest slides... fall flat on his face and get up running to go do it again! All while Bubba's being all cautious and asking for help.... He has gotten better at sleeping at night... Now when he wants to go to bed he just drags me to his room pointing! I have to say it is really awesome that he does that... but I'm pretty sure Bubba went through that stage too( when I would only let him have his precious pacifier in bed... he would go to bed no problem) and then he got over it.. so we will see...


Well that's about it on the home front... I'm working on some other fun crafts involving wine, spray paint, and glue!! haha... I need to drink some more wine before I'm done though (need more wine bottles :) )

Hope all is well, and have a blessed week :)

1 comment:

  1. I love pinterest, too! It's a major time vacuum for me but it's fun!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)