Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Towels this way and that way...

So when JDub and I first got married we kind of shared the duties of laundry... then he dried a few things he shouldn't have... put a red shirt in with some white ones... and I shortly took over most of laundry duty. (I'm pretty sure he sabotaged the whole thing... just so he wouldn't have to wash my things! I keep my own separate basket for things I don't want him to touch!)

I kind of like doing laundry when it comes to towels... there's really no fuss about it. You throw all of them in together.... you dry them... and then comes the fun part. Folding! I'm not sure where I learned to fold towels... somehow I'm thinking its from my dad. He's not the cleanest man in the world (no offense!!)... but I remember growing up he was meticulous when it came to folding laundry. Poor guy raising 3 girls he was outnumbered! But he would still fold everything neat and tidy, even the little panties!! HAHA.

And this brings me to today... I'm putting my towels away to find that yet again JDub has folded the towels wrong.... YES there IS a wrong way to fold towels. They just don't lay right otherwise!!!

Here's JDub's way........



And here's my way! (the right way :) )



So come on now... how do you fold your towels?!

3 comments:

  1. i fold them exactly like you =) very occasionally i ask James to simply move laundry from the washer to the drying or to bring the laundry upstairs. very simple jobs he can't possibly mess up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Way!!! They fit so nicely in the closet that way - - I agree your Dad is the best folder ever - - - - but I also have a pile of things he is not to attempt to launder. lmh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fold them like you, there is no other way!!! My husband folds them more like yours...or something similar...lol.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)