Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bubba talks....

So I find myself laughing at all the things Bubba says... keep in mind these have been recorded over the last year or so... He just turned 3 this week!!.... but I swear he's going on 20... He is the smartest little boy I know. (Yea so I may be a little partial.... but lots of other people tell me how smart he is too :)

I usually have my laptop open on the kitchen counter most days... which is good and bad... but its great whenever Bubba says something funny! I just come over to it and type myself an email so I can look back on them later. Here are a few of my favorites!!

Why were you touching the cat's throw up? -Me

I didn't know if it was carrots or oatmeal... -Bubba


On Wed, Jul 27, 2011
Why is this slippery? (referring to condensation on his aunt's water cup) -Bubba

B/c its humid outside... ya know how we sweat when its hot outside? Your cup can sweat too -Aunt D

You mean like Grandpa?! -Bubba


On Thurs, March 24, 2011 at 12:15 PM:
I made a casserole for lunch today... this is what Bubba said...

"Are there cats in it?!" -Bubba

"What? Cats no... why?" -Me

"It's a catsroll right?" -Bubba


On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 10:10 AM:
Hey bud, where are you going to college? -Me

-Kentucky! -Bubba

Kentucky? -Me (keep in mind we never talk about Kentucky.... like ever?...)

-Yea! -Bubba

Can I come with you? -Me

-Yes you can come with me b/c I love you... -Bubba

What about Daddy? -Me

-No, we'll miss him.... -Bubba


On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 10:03 AM:
While we're on a walk it starts raining.... Bubba decided to have his own conversation with God :)

"God, can you please make it stop raining?

Why isn't God listening?

God please stop raining!


On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 8:25 AM:
Do pigs have any pee pees? -Bubba

yes some do... -Me

Cause I couldn't see it on Word World.... Pig didn't pull his pants down b/c pigs don't wear pants... -Bubba


On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 8:36 AM:
Mommy are u a banana? -Bubba

No, I'm not a banana..... -Me

Well I still love you.... -Bubba

(good to know he still loves me even though I'm not a banana.......)


On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 8:13 AM:
Can I have one (referring to a kitty treat) -Bubba

No honey... they're for kitties only -Me

When I grow little and turn down into a kitty then I can have one? -Bubba

On a side note... the bday party is tomorrow!! Hopefully I'll remember to take lots of pics so you can see how DINO-mite it's going to be?! hahaha Yes I know... I'm lame :)

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)