Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pepsi plaque

So I am not the biggest fan of Pepsi... I actually prefer Coke myself! But JDub loves the stuff. I'm pretty sure if he could setup an IV drip of Pepsi he would! I don't remember where I acquired this sweatshirt, but it has seen better days. Here she is before....

As you can see the ends are fraying and getting all holey! I have quite a few sweatshirts anyway... so I figured I could lose this one! I took an old frame I had laying around... I'm pretty sure I've had this one for 5 years....

I took the glass and laid it on top of the sweatshirt and traced around the edges with one of those fabric markers that disappear after a while....... I also had to rip out the seams of the pocket on the front to make enough room. And I also cut a little bit off the line so make sure there was enough fabric.


Then I took some good ol' double sided tape and put it on the front of the back of the frame. Does that make sense?! This way when I put it face down on the back of the "PEPSI" it would stick and not move around when I put the frame back together.


I also had to seam-rip the tag inside the sweatshirt! It said "NOTHING ELSE IS A PEPSI". I added it below the PEPSI with some more double sided tape.

I'm thinking JDub can display this in our office.... or maybe even at work if he wanted to! It turned out pretty cute! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)