Thursday, June 30, 2011

update on computer crash...

So we've had a busy couple of weeks around here!!! We went camping with the boys last weekend... and it was actually fun! An all around success! Dare I say we might try again later this summer :) JDub is a whiz when it comes to computers... one of the many reasons I love him :) He managed to get the thing to start up... but the virus was still on there apparently stealing passwords or something.... who knows... so after getting all my documents off, he is now trying to reformat or something... I dont know the technical terms. I was able to get on it yesterday... but the Internet Explorer 6 was outdated and my email account and other random things just looked weird... So yea its still in the works but I think I might be back up and running soon... Other news my mom did lend me her old computer but we've been busy with softball, vacation, and all around other stuff that we haven't gotten that one all figured out just yet either! JDub's got a friend coming over tonight for dinner... he's also a computer whiz so maybe 2 heads will be better than 1! Let's hope anyway :)

I have a shirt I just finished up but need to get JDub to take the after photo... so hopefully will have a new post here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)