Friday, June 3, 2011

Toilet Paper

So I use to use Charmin... or Quilted Northern... but then I heard how bad they are on your plumbing?! I figured our house is old and we have enough issues going on with our pipes needing cleaned out every year from roto-rooter so why add to it.

I tried Scott... but made the mistake of buying 1 ply. Do people really like that?! Are you kidding me? Its like industrial grade... I'm pretty sure convicted felons are wiping their behinds with better stuff! Who wants to wipe to have their hand get wet? Um yea... NO THANKS!

So now I'm back to square one... oh wait... I'm not really b/c I bought waaaay too much Scott's I'm going to have to use for a while... Hopefully it will go fast considering how much I have to use to actually feel clean... I suppose I could donate it to church or something... here have my crappy TP that I can't stand using... I'll only use it once a week!

I found some random site that rated some TP and I'm thinking of trying these kinds... The links are to the site I mentioned :)
marcal-small-steps-bath-tissue











seventh-generation-100-recycled-bathroom-tissue













So the bad thing about recycled TP's is apparently they aren't as soft.... but honestly aren't we all just doing the job and flushing it anyway?.... Do we really need "virgin" trees for that job? As long as its 2-ply I think I'll be all right... And I guess I have quite a while to figure it out considering how much TP I have to use up.... whatever you do DONT TRY 1 PLY SCOTT'S.....

What brand of TP do you use?!

2 comments:

  1. Jamas is real picky about his toilet paper. Must be soft and gentle. So I started buying Charmin Ultra Strong (or Soft) which he loves, BUT we've had two sewage backups in our basement since that time. Guess what was floating around in the water? Toilet paper. Blech! We may be currently using Cottonelle but I can't honestly remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Scott too and I'm still waiting for it to run out. I hate it! I've tried the seventh generation and it's not bad, but I usually buy whatever is on sale.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)