Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Print off coupons kinda suck

Ok I get it... you don't have to pay postage... you don't waste your money/time/effort on printing them out yourself... but do you have to make it so difficult?! It's gettin ridiculous. I know they do it just b/c they think you'll be like forget it!! I just wont get the coupon... and you'll pay full price. Gordman's is by far the worse... they are SOOO annoying when it comes to coupons... there's barely an item you can use a coupon on!

Is it that hard to make sure your coupon will fit onto one page... not mostly on one page and then 3 lines on the next... not only wasting another piece of paper but more ink from my printer. Do you have to make them ginormous so they take up the entire page... wouldn't it be sufficient to just have it take up half of the paper? Do you have to make them ridiculously colorful to waste all my colored ink? (yes I know you can do grayscale but the odds of me remembering to do that are slim!)

Case in point... Cold Stone Creamery... Yes I love your ice cream.... but it costs WAAAY too much. Its ridiculous... That's why I signed up for your birthday club... so yea you send me one free ice cream for my bday... but wait!!! You don't even do that anymore... you send me a buy one get one... so I have to spend money no matter. You sneaky little punks... I know I know... I'm still getting something free! But jeez... its more like a discount.

ULTA... once again... love your stuff... but you cost ALOT. I took my coupon to use on concealer b/c I was out... and what do you know... the lady says "Oh you can't use the 20% coupon on smashbox brand... sorry" Yea right. I'm pretty sure you're NOT sorry and you just like to pretend you are... At least they had crackle nail polish and I COULD use the coupon on that... I wish they would have had a different color than red though....

this is my tribute to ISU!!! go Clones!

Companies are just getting lazier and lazier... Technology is helping them become even more lazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)