Monday, June 20, 2011

Gettin old

So its my birthday! Yep... I'm gettin' old... Turned the big ol' 27 today!

As you know I've been playing softball with my church league. It has been a lot of fun! I am hit or miss every week... but I have fun either way! I think I've acquired the nick-name "Lightning Laura" b/c the only way I can get on base is by running crazy/fast!! A team-mate of mine actually mistook me for another Laura that goes to our church... A Laura who just graduated high-school! HA! He pretty much thought I was 10 years younger than I currently am.... pretty funny... I use to get so annoyed of people thinking I was so young... but I have to admit its kinda nice!

In honor of my bday and my teammate... here are some photos of me when I actually WAS 17 years old :)



Aww the good ol' days of high school! Gotta love it :) Honestly that first pic I might be older than 17.. but not by much!!

p.s. you should enlarge that 2nd photo and look at my sweet tiger striped nails!!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)