Wednesday, June 22, 2011

computer crash

Ugh... My laptop has crashed... JDub and I aren't sure how... but somehow we got a virus and the thing with not start up. It just goes straight to a blue screen. The hard-drive isn't crashed.... so I could possibly take it somewhere to get files taken off.... but that would cost money. And apparently I need to spend some for a new laptop!!!??

JDub got it refurbished online... it was a Dell... I liked it in general. But now I'm wondering if I should go new instead. Considering this is the 2nd time we've had issues...... The first time it WAS the hard-drive and I lost numerous photos. You would think I would learn and would have backed everything up every week or day or whatever... but yea I didn't. I think I even lost my book I wrote about Bubba! :( I may have a copy of the original lying around... lets hope so.

Anywho... I'm in the basement on our desktop computer as we speak... I don't get in our office that much (too much paperwork and what not for boys to ruin) so I'm not sure how much I'll be posting until we get this laptop thing figured out. Its amazing how hard it is to do without something when you are so use to having it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)