Friday, June 10, 2011

5 years of bliss

At first I think I can't believe its been 5 years?! But then again I think yea.... it has...

JDub and I have officially been married for 5 years today :) Most of them have been bliss.... which is a lot like bless... which is exactly how I feel. I have been sooo blessed these past 5 years. Well I've been pretty blessed most of my life really. But back to the reason I posted.....

I love you so much JDub! You are and continue to be a wonderful husband/friend/companion year after year. Sure, sometimes you snuggle with our cat more than me....


Mango is actually snuggled on JDub's legs here :)
 And 9/10 times when you do the laundry it sits in baskets for days before actually making it into the closet or dresser........

But I'll keep you anyway!



This year we are fortunate enough to have the grandparents (my parents) taking the boys overnight!!! YAY!! We finally get to use our gift certificates to go out to dinner and a movie! It should be a good time :)

Oh and as far as anniversary gifts go.... we're pretty practical! We bought each other a ROKU. Its a device that streams Netflix. We pretty much watch Netflix daily (We're onto Battlestar Galactica now!)... so now we don't have to always go downstairs to watch! We have it on our TV upstairs too :) The quality is actually better on our smaller TV!?

I hope JDub won't get too mad for this pic! hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)