Wednesday, April 13, 2011

boys will be boys

I'm starting to realize how lucky I had it with Bubba.... he's a rare breed that one. He listens fairly well... he understands what I'm talking about... he knows when he's being naughty,and admits it... and then there's Ceej... since he is more mobile now he is into EVERYTHING. I have to "watch him like a hawk". I mean I always watched Bubba... but he never use to do the things Ceej is doing now. For example....... Here is a picture of the molding/trim around our door JDub put up a while ago.

As you will notice a big chunk fell off... that is b/c Ceej was banging the door against it repeatedly... and of course Bubba had to join in... and then here's my brand new curtain rods from IKEA... or lack there of... b/c while I was laying in bed with the boys watching Curious George Ceej had to use his super-anti human-strength and tear those down as well....


I will say it again....... he is freakishly strong... and that in combination with not always understanding... its reeking havoc on our house. He has also managed to rip up tiles on the kitchen floor. Yes, they are in terrible shape and need replacing anyway... but Bubba never picked at them... leave it to Ceej!! Maybe if I can convince JDub that he's continually doing it and trying to eat it that we can finally get the kitchen floor replaced... but I dont know how we would get it down with little ones around...

My neighbor has two raised boys of her own... and she informs me it only gets worse... oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)