Monday, April 18, 2011

audiobook killer...

K so I just started that audiobook for the "Pretty Little Liars" series... its called "Killer" and let me tell you... IT IS KILLING ME... the girl they chose to read it is driving me crazy! I've barely listened to it for 20 minutes... I dunno if I can take it... also... I can't use the audiobook on my nook and that makes me really sad... I can listen to it on my computer but then I feel weird just sitting here with my laptop in my lap... listening.. so I start browsing and then before I know it I'm like wait... what did they just say!

Audiobooks seem to only work out for me if I'm riding in the car... not sure if I'll be able to make it through this one! I dont know why they have the other ones available as ebooks and these ones they don't... its kind of frustrating. I suppose I could break down and buy them... but I dunno... I'm pretty cheap and don't want to!

I have a project that I would love to post... but I messed it up so badly I have to go buy some new snaps or something from hancock fabrics.... also... my lil Ceej is turning 1 tomorrow!! Can you believe it?! I can't... craziness. The lil dude is walking all over the place now. We're having an Easter themed bday party for him... I'll do my best to take some photos of our decor and post on here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)