Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

How does that saying go?.... Absense makes the heart grow fonder? Oh yea baby. That's right....

This mama is getting the heck out of dogde today :) I dont know what got into JDub... but he offered to watch BOTH boys for the weekend while I have some much needed girl time with my old college roomies. So I said YES before he could even take it back. I am beyond excited! I know.... its sad that I am so excited, but I really haven't had a night away since before Carter... so I think I deserve it. We are headed to IKEA to spend money too!

Oh this is going to be so much fun!! Be praying for JDub though.... he'll probably need it

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)