Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

I decided to get Bubba involved this Valentine's Day... sort of... and I made some corny valentines for him and Ceej to send out! I had some photos printed off shutterfly and thought I'd kill two birds with one stone. Here's a few!!

UR the Cat's MEOW....... Your are DINO-mite.... UR my cup o' tea....... We love you BEAR-y much :)
So I mostly made them... but Bubba did point out which ones to give to who... so there's that at least!
Here's hoping you have a wonderful day :)

It's not my favorite holiday or anything... but I do love me some candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)