Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time for a Niece!!!

That's right.... I have 2 sons... and 3 nephews... its about time for a niece in the family! Not that I don't love you boys... I do! I'm just looking forward to having a little girl around that's all.

One of my sisters' is about ready to pop! (don't be mad at that expression... I was there once..well twice! so I'm allowed). If I am remembering correctly her due date is tomorrow!!!! While I had both of mine early... it seems my sisters are having there's on time... or late. I hope for her sake she comes soon.

I am so excited though! This will be her first, and our first girl baby in the family too. I am looking forward to when she's a little older and I can paint her nails... and do her hair. Its going to be so much fun! I hope I can be the cool aunt... or at least one of the cool aunts...She's going to be one lucky girl. And she's going to have lots of dress up clothes to play in when she gets bigger too. That is unless my mom has gotten rid of them. I think ever since she started watching hoarders she thinks she needs to get rid of everything!! I hope she hasn't thrown my wedding dress away... cause I'm thinking its still there...

Anywho... here's hoping we get to meet this little girl soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)