Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fav wine

So I'm a bit of a wino.... I like drinking wine... when I can. I don't really drink that much just b/c I'm still nursing Ceej........ and well I'm the only one who likes wine so I'd have to drink the whole bottle myself! but my favorite wine is.............Reggae Red from Easley winery in Indianapolis, IN!. I know..... its a long way from home, but it is soooo yummy. That is if you enjoy sweet wine. If you don't... then its probably not for you. But I have to say for the people I have introduced it to... they all LOVE IT. And I say how could you not?


I just got this from their website... I haven't tried it yet... but it sounds absolutely delicious.

So I use to have family in Indianapolis... but they had to go and move! (J/k guys :) ) So I'm not sure how often I'll get through Indiana to get my wine... But I guess they have some distributors in different states too! I get pretty desperate to get my wine when I'm running low. I've had my aunt pick some up for me if she was coming to visit... I've had JDub pick some up on a job he had down there... I just had my mom bring some back! I know it sounds terrible but I never know the next time I'll be getting some! And they even have it at Wal-mart?! At least that's where JDub picked his up. But they do have it at some grocery stores too... like Marsh, and Kroger. Last time I picked up 12 bottles at Kroger... the woman looked at me and asked if I was getting married?! Ha... oh well. A price I have to pay for a good drink I guess.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOh. I think I'll have a glass right now! LMH

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)