Friday, February 25, 2011

baby niece is here!

I dunno what is up with my sisters... but apparently they like to have their babies on their due dates?! Craziness right? I mean I like to have mine 2-4 weeks early personally... not like I have any say on the matter at all though! The Lord works in mysterious ways!

My doctor (who didn't deliver either of my babes...) said it is VERY unlikely to have your water break.... well all 3 of us did... and mine did both times?! Seems to me they shouldn't be telling people that as often as they do.

I won't give all the details about my lil niece b/c it's not my place... but she is here! Yay!! I am so sad that once again... we are sick in this household... will this winter EVER QUIT?! So I have not have the opportunity to hold her yet... maybe once she gets home I'll be able to. Please keep my sis and new baby girl in your prayers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)