Thursday, January 27, 2011

winter....I'm soo over you

And so is this snowman....

I am so ready for spring to come... Usually I'm not all about time flying by any faster than it already is.... I mean Ceej is crawling all over the place, pulling himself up to standing constantly.... I can't believe he is 9 months old! And I swear Bubba read the word JIF in an add yesterday... he looked at it and I figured he'd say peanut butter but no he said JIF! But yea... .I need warm weather..... so I can get out of the house and not have to bundle up my kids in their coats, hats, mittens... I'm ready to go for a walk, or grill out...

Warm weather please come soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. what do you mean? it was a heat wave today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been way over winter since before it started, but there is one fun thing about to happen -- Groundhog Day! We're going to watch the Bill Murray movie Wednesday (an annual tradition). It kind of makes winter fun for one day anyway!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)