Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh wait there's more!

Oh wait I forgot to tell you one of the other things that totally sucks right now....... I CAN'T TASTE MY FOOD!!!

I could be eating dog crap and I wouldn't know b/c I can't smell or taste anything right now. Been like that since Saturday. Had spaghetti that night. Didn't matter if it was good... couldn't taste any of it. Sure not being able to smell can come in handy... like when changing a dirty diaper, or if your husband has gas. But it also sucks when you want to smell fresh laundry, a candle you just lit, or if you can't figure out why your babe is crying... oh wait you have a dirty diaper... how long has that been like that?!

I am hungry, but eating anything is depressing b/c I think ooo this sounds good! Oh wait... why even bother cooking when I can't enjoy it! Talk about going on a diet.... they need to create a pill that makes you not tatse and then you'll lose weight... but then you'll be more depressed than ever. I love food. I love eating. Oreos... eh why eat the calories if I can't even enjoy the sweet taste in my mouth! This better go away soon so I can enjoy my food again....

Ugh... ok really I think I'm done now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)