Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mom moments

I love reading and hearing stories about other women who have those "special" Mom moments.... I say special b/c mostly they are the annoying/funny/ridiculous stories you can hardly believe you made it through it! You mom's out there should know what I'm talking about.. Like when you're running late (which I swear is anytime I need to go anywhere...) you have all the kids dressed and ready to go, you have your coat on and the car warming up outside... and bam... Bubba falls flat on his face while walking to the car. He's bleeding.. so you have to stop the car and get your keys and get an ice pack... all while poor lil Ceej is freezing his butt off in the car-seat on the ground beside you...

Here's a nice one we had at Hy-Vee yesterday....... Ceej is now big enough to ride in the cart!! But since I have 2 I like going to Hy-Vee b/c they have the double deluxe carts :) Where 2 kids can ride in the front part right beside each other....

Anyway....

Bubba: "That guy has no hair Mommy"

Me: "Yes honey.... you're right he doesn't..."

Bubba: "Why does he not have hair Mommy?!..... Is he sick?"

Me: "No sweetie... shhh..... its ok he shaves his head like that....."

Bubba: "But Mommy he has no hair? IS  HE SICK?!"

I still don't know if the man heard him... I'm still kind of lucky b/c Bubba can be hard to understand at times... so maybe the man had no idea what he was saying... but man... kids say the darnedest things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)