Monday, January 24, 2011

I DO NOT like the changes Netflix are talking about...

Netflix... I have bragged and bragged how much I love you. So why change a good thing? First you up your price b/c you now have more titles available on your instant viewing... At first I was mad, but hey I know it probably does take a lot of have all those on there. But now you're trying to get rid of your DVD rentals all together and strictly just have instant viewing? That is ludicrous!!!!


These might just be rumors... but you are taking off the ability to add movies to your Que from streaming devices like the XBox...

First off.... as far as TV Shows go, you can go on hulu, or the networks websites and watch the shows there for free........ so why would we want to pay to watch with you?

Secondly..... I enjoy having the DVD at home to watch. I can turn on the Subtitles if need be..... if I happen to be nursing Ceej or we're watching upstairs by the nice warm fire after the kiddos have gone to bed.... I am also a nerd and I like to watch the special features if they're available!! Bloopers reels are usually pretty funny... I feel like I enjoy the movie a little more after watching how it was made, the "behind the scenes" with the actors....

Also, if we happen to be going somewhere (which is rare... but still it does happen) then we can take the DVD with us in the car! I can watch it on our portable DVD player while we're driving. Or we can at least have it with us while we're traveling. I know its lame but I even took one camping with us one time and I watched while Bubba was napping! Its nice to have options ya know?

So Netflix... please don't get rid of your DVD's in the mail all together... if you do I might just have to get rid of my subscription :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)